Welcome to Informatik Inc.Welcome to Informatik Inc. Based in Pennsylvania, USA, since 1994, Informatik Inc has specialized in graphics software. We offer software for graphics conversions, graphics editing, image viewers, scanning, PDF, document imaging, and deed mapping.
Informatik Mapdraw Deed Mapper
Easy-to-use software for plotting deed descriptions
Overview of Informatik MapDraw
Informatik MapDraw ™ Deed Mapper creates maps based on metes and bounds descriptions, legal descriptions of real estate. Informatik Mapdraw is an easy-to-use, powerful deed plotting system for land title insurance, real estate, legal and land survey professionals. Straight lines, curves (chords or tangents), acreage calculations, gap calculations, balancing. High quality maps can be printed on any Windows compatible printer, or saved as graphics files, including PDF. Free trial. License fee only $69.00.
Software for plotting deeds
On the Informatik Mapdraw screen simply enter the direction, angle and distance of each section of the deed's legal description and Informatik Mapdraw displays the map. For curves, enter the arc distance or the chord, the radius and the left/right orientation. The angle can be entered as incremental or absolute values. The maps are automatically scaled and centered for correct display on the monitor. For printing, the scale can be specified. Informatik MapDraw can calculate and draw the closing section, calculate gaps and acreage. Other features are: multiple lots, conversions from 'old' measurements, high quality printing from any Windows- compatible printer and plotter, file management, extensive markup options, tilting, coloring, optional Azimuth method.
Informatik Mapdraw is compatible with Windows 10 and earlier operating systems.
Highlights of Informatik MapDraw
- Easy-to-use and intuitive
- Curves (chord or tangent)
- Automatic or specified scaling
- High precision calculations
- Automatic closing to POB
- Calculation of closing gap or unknown sector
- Calculation of acreage
- Calculation of perimeter
- Multiple lots
- Conversions from old legacy measurements
- Instant online display
- Azimuths option (360 degrees) and North-South Axis methods
- Quality printing on any Windows-compatible printer and plotter
- Automatic or individual placement of course labels
- Corner circles
- Calculation of area, perimeter, gap
- User selectable scales
- Optional rotation (tilt)
- Differentiated segment lines (colored, dotted, dashed lines)
- Optional measurements other than Feet, e.g. Meters, varas, chains, links, perches, rods, poles, furlongs
- Optional gap balancing
- Save map in PDF, TIFF, PNG and GIF formats
- Text annotations with options for fonts, color, encasing, alignment, transparency
- Insertion of images, optional scaling, rotation, transparency, curved text
- Lines, arrows, rectangles
- Copy, Cut
- Move selected areas
- Color-fill areas
- Hatch-fill areas
- Metric option
For more detailed information about the software, please download the product's User Guide .